|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release Date||June 30 2017|
|Genre||Arena Shooting Multiplayer|
Crash Force is an online multiplayer, arena, shooting game at its core with RPG and racing elements. Crash Force is a mixture of Quake, Unreal Tournament, Twisted Metal and Rocket League in an explosive, fast-paced and competitive sci-fi alternative universe where hovercraft families rule the universe. Crash Force was Greenlit on Steam and Crash Force is currently on Steam Early Access
Crash Force is set in an alternative universe where only hovercrafts exist. Three hovercraft families battle in an endless war for the main power source, called Ignis Vitae, or as we like to call it, Lumen! We have a detailed background of these three families on our blog here!
- Online Multiplayer Arena Shooter.
- Built in Unreal Engine 4.
- Target platform PC and Xbox One, works well with a controller.
- Nine Hovercrafts to choose from three factions and three classes.
- Each hovercraft has four unique abilities.
- Three unique maps and three game modes.
- Level cap at 90 (every 30 levels you gain an Aviation point) and Ranks.
- Skills Tree with three Aviation Points.
- Customize your hovercraft with Insignias, Decals, Sprays, Bumpers and hovercraft Bodykits.
- Battle in 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 and 6v6, and one against all (6-12 players)..